We are looking for:
Senior Venture Partner Düsseldorf/Munich (full-time)
- Acquisition, selection and due diligence of new start-ups (age not over 3 years)
- Supporting and supporting existing portfolio companies on strategic, organizational and financial issues
- Conducting contract negotiations and exercising shareholder rights of the Fund
- For investments at the end of the investment cycle: Exit preparation by means of corporate M & A, institutional investors, IPO
- Public relations and expansion of the multiplier network as well as contacts to research institutions, co-investors and other partners
- Collaboration in strategic or conceptual projects
- You possess a track record of start-up investments, in a venture capital company or as a business angel
- High expertise in your field of technology (ideally including academic work)
- Relevant business know-how and business knowledge
- Financing knowledge of technology companies
- Independent, responsible and service-oriented motivation, high social competence
- Proper German and English proficiency in spoken and written, ideally other languages.
Mentor for start-ups (part-time or freelance with success fee/pro bono)
You are enthusiastic about the way start-ups and technology are changing the world, You have relevant start-up experience, expertise and network. You want to support a young company from idea and founding stage to product launch and beyond? You are deeply familiar with topics such as strategy, operational planning, financing, agile product development, market research, team building, development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies. You like to be a coach and sparring partner. We are looking forward to contact with you.